This tutorial is exclusively for Genesis Framework
Genesis Theme Framework is easy to customize and even without any knowledge of PHP and CSS you can redesign your blog layout in minimum time. Another most important thing is the availability of its child themes, which can be easily installed . Bloggers Blogspot runs of genesis framework.
Also Read : Genesis Framework 1.9 Now Available
Update Genesis Framework to New Version :
Before updating Genesis, it is recommended to keep a backup copy, so that it will be helpful if the update process is terminated. Also, it is advised to update your WordPress to latest version i.e. WordPress 3.5 Now, use any of these two methods to update Genesis framework.
How to Update Genesis Theme Automatically
- Login to your “WordPress Dashboard”
- Click on “Update Now” link
- Confirm the “Update” by clicking on “OK” button.
- Now, click on “complete Link” to finish the update.
- Voila, you have successfully updated your Genesis framework.
How to Update Genesis Theme Manually
- Login to your “FTP” account.
- Open “wp-content” folder and move on to “Themes” folder.
- Delete “Genesis” folder from the directory.
- Upzip the downloaded “Genesis Theme” and upload it back.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and now you are rocking Genesis 1.9.0
Genesis 1.9 has already released and Genesis 2.0 is the most awaited update we are expecting, hope it will released soon. Meanwhile, subscribe to our feeds to get the latest news on Genesis.